We have never been to Cabo before and staying at the Hilton made us want to come back. We were looking for a spot to unwind and found it!
Even though it is located on a swimmable beach, we spent most of our time at the infinity pool. Our pool waiters met our every need; especially Arturo and Rogelio, who made an extra effort to be there when we wanted them.
Even though the Hilton isn't "in town" and we didn't rent a car, we found the local bus worked out perfectly. The bus stop is just outside the hotel, the drivers made sure we got off when we needed to, it was cheap at 20 pesos (per person per ride), and we got to ride with the locals!
Since we only speak English, it was never a problem communicating. Also, everyplace we purchased from accepted American dollars. Most places provided the American equivalent when they told us the final cost.
The hotel room was neat and clean. Large rooms. Even though we only had a partial ocean view, it satisfied our view of the ocean from our balcony. With the night-time turn-down service, our room was always stocked up on towels, etc. It would have been nice to have a coffee maker in the room, but a short walk to their deli took care of my coffee needs.
Finally, even if I didn't venture into the town of Cabo San Lucas, I would have been satisfied with my trip just hanging at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel
- Hilton Los Cabos
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos and a variety of both lively and leisurely activities for guests to enjoy. The hotel was designed to reflect the rich Spanish heritage of Mexico, featuring tiled roofs and a hacienda courtyard featuring a large, elevated, cascading pond exemplifies its relaxed ambience. Guestrooms feature colorful textures, hand-hewn treatments and exquisite furnishings, Italian-marble bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and separate oversized bathtubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Amex, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.