We stayed at the Hilton with our children (7 and 9) from 13-19th April. This was a couple of weeks after the large spring breaks and so it was lovely and quite. This was our first time to Mexico and I'm so glad we stayed at the Hilton. When we go back this will be the only place I'd book. It was perfect for us and the kids.
We ate at the hotel for breakfast daily and either a lunch or evening meal each day. The food was wonderful, and our kids loved the pizzas that they made outside by the pool.
The service was amazing, I don't think I've had service this good consistently whenever I interacted with a member of staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they went out of their way to help and make sure your stay was perfect.
My son and husband went fishing and brought back a bunch of difference fish. The restaurant cooked all of the fish in several different ways and only charged for the items that accompanied the fish. The chef even came out to tell us how he'd cooked each fish and to make sure we liked it.
The pool is wonderful and our kids had a great time in their most days. This hotel does have a beach and small section of the sea that you can swim in but it is very rough.
As everyone else says - watch out for timeshare sellers, they are EVERYWHERE. They try to get you as soon as you come out of customs so keep your head down and keep on walking - they try to pretend they are your car hire companies.
Also if you are renting a car beware - we rented with Hertz (as gold members) and they tried to give us an old beaten up car in order for us to 'upgrade'. Once we told them we were gold members they couldn't apologize enough and began to say they didn't know where the first car came from. Anyway, there were timeshare people even at Hertz.
Overall it was a wonderful vacation and I cant wait to return. Loved Cabo Wabo and the many other great eateries in Cabo. Won't look forward to the timeshares but you just give them a flat out no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo