First, let me say we are Hilton Diamond and have been to some pretty amazing places, but the Hilton Los Cabos is way at the top. It's situated on one of the only swimmable beaches in Cabo, but that's not what makes this a gem of a property. The service here is incredible - every morning at breakfast the servers would take your plate (after you've filled it) to your table for you which is a nice experience. The servers remembered us every day and were genuinely gracious and amicable without being too overbearing, service-wise. This service was consistent with every restaurant at the resort - we dined al fresco at the Italian place 3 times for dinner while we were there; it was such a spectacular view of the pool and Sea of Cortez and the weather mid-January was perfect.
Hub and I were there celebrating my 40th birthday and housekeeping staff made sure I didn't forget what we were celebrating! I couldn't believe the display of balloons, streamers, candy and towel animals as we walked in our room the first time! I felt like a princess. :)
When we saw a sign outside at the back of the resort that said "Whale Watching", we assumed there was a place on property to sign up to take a whale tour. NO, they meant you can actually see whales breaching from your room! They have a scope near the pool where you can view this spectacular display of these incredible creatures.
Our room - I was speechless. We chose the space available upgrade which was well worth the extra $50 per night. The extended balcony was large and was straight on facing the beautiful ocean. I think we must have stayed giddy the entire time about how amazing our room & view was! You could see the Sea of Cortez from the bathtub. Now, does it really get any better than that?!
What I also liked was the fact that the Hilton is right next to Rosewood's Las Ventanas al Paraiso which had some amazing restaurants. They took us in a golf cart to the resort so we could dine there (see my review of Beach Grill). How great is that? Nice to see resorts working & cooperating together for the bigger cause of tourism in their area! They didn't even make us feel like we were "cheating" on them by going off property to eat. :)
Hilton, you've outdone yourself! If only EVERY Hilton property had this level of service and was maintained as this one was - wow. Although we are trying to hit as many Hilton resorts on our "Hilton World Tour" and hadn't intended on going back anytime soon simply because there are others we want to try, we WILL be back in Cabo at this resort SOON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo