“Great breakfast and lunch option!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Ice Cream, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery
Description: CJ'S is the only restaurant of it's kind in San Jose Del Cabo. We serve Great Deli and Hot Sandwiches like Reubens, Philly Cheese and French Dips. We have 12 Flavors of HOMEMADE Ice Cream, and all of our Salad Dressings, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Pickles, Soups and Sauces are homemade. Everything on the Menu is under 12 Bucks and our Beer is Super Cold and Super Cheap. We also have FREE WiFi and calls to the US and Canada for customers
Los Cabos
“Great breakfast and lunch option!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Located in the hotel area of San Jose del Cabo you can find this small and wonderful place. We had a delicious breakfast, omelette with fresh veggies, great pancakes and yummy french toast with apple and cinnamon topping!
The service was excellent!! Very friendly and prompt attention. Alberto made his best effort to make us feel at home!
Their lunch menu is varied in hot/cold sandwiches, salads and more!
Ahh and prices are very reasonable! We definitely recommend and will come back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cjscourtyarddeli, Owner at CJ's New York Deli, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for choosing CJ'S for your breakfast. I know you have other options and it means a lot to us that you come here. Our pancakes are made from scratch and are Buttermilk Oatmeal, so not only are they healthier for you, they are delicious. I am glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Edmonton, Canada
“Best American/Canadian Breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I shared the 3 by 4 breakfast (3 eggs, 3 pancakes, 4 sausages and hashbrowns) the first morning we arrived in San Jose and we kept coming back for more! Their deli sandwiches for lunch were awesome too. Great, fresh food, and good service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the review. I am glad that you liked the food enough to keep coming back. I guess that is all we hope for as a restaurant owner. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip

Ashbourne, United Kingdom
“Nice place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Breakfast in the courtyard was quiet and very pleasant. I had the Mexican omelet with home fries and although they were listed as hash browns, it was filling and delicious. The waiter was very attentive and kept my coffee cup filled, although the coffee could have been fresher.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am grateful for your comment about the potatoes because I guess I never thought about the difference between homefries and hashbrowns. I immediately changed the menu to reflect country potatoes and not hasbrowns. I honestly don't know what to say about the coffee, because our coffee pot only holds 4 servings (we have big mugs) it doesn't usually last very long. I will however make sure if the coffee sits for any lenght of time they are to toss it and make a new batch. Thank you for the constructive critisisim, it is actually very helpful.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Birthday Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had heard about CJ's from one of my customers. The food was delicious. The service was great. Ashley was our server and she was outstanding. We will definately be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for trusting us with your Birthday Breakfast. Great to hear that you will be back. We look forward to seeing you again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“one of the best finds so far for food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

yummy! that is how I feel I ordered a mushroom spinach and feta omelet and it was the freshest I have ever had! my daughter had onion rings and clam chowder and she shared NONE of it because it was so good, my husband had French toast that he says is the best he has had in Cabo. to finish the meal they both had coconut ice cream I ate a bite and if I had room I would of gotten it too. Amazingly fresh and large portions. Service was friendly and its nice to know the owners daughter has been there 7 years but is from NEW YORK for real!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for the great review. We do our best to make sure everything is fresh. I do however need to clear something up. I am not sure where the information came from, but I do not have a daughter (2 sons). I do have a waitress that could be mistaken for my daughter (blonde hair, blue eyes) but is not, and she is not from NY. (CA) Sorry if you were somehow misled. I am sure it was not intentional. I just wanted to clear that up in case my son's read the review and wanted to know why I never told them they had a sister. :)