“I'm in love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Valentina Restaurant

Villa Valentina Restaurant
Villa Valentina | Carretera Transpeninsular Km 31.5, San Jose del Cabo 23400, Mexico
Website
Description: Baja Regional Cusine
Redding, California
“I'm in love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I made a happy discovery when we wandered into Villa Valentina. This place is a feast for the eyes. It is an home decor store as well as art gallery, as well as restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We met Tanya, resident artist and gallery owner. After some conversation she told us all about their art classes they offer. They have wine and art nights and even kids classes. We signed up and had one of the best family days ever. I thought I was going to have to drag my five year old out after three hours! Our teacher extraordinaire, Jasmun was fantastic and we all learned so so much. Of course it is hard NOT to be inspired in such an atmosphere.
We followed art class with a lovely dinner, also great service.
Some reviews are hard to write because I run out of superlatives, this is one of them. Do yourself a favor and stop by this gem. You will be inspired and leave happy. Guaranteed!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boulder, Colorado
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My mom and I ate here twice. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the ambience inside is great. The views from the terrace are spectacular, the food is fresh and delicious and the service is very friendly! Get here soon, because there is a big hotel about to be built next door, so the views won't be as great!

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great view and excellent food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great view from the rooftop patio. Beautiful courtyard as well. Easy walking distance from our condo so it was convenient to get there. Skirt steak, crab enchiladas and sangria were amazing!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Laguna Beach
“Great for a Drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Villa Valentina has a lovely upstairs patio and they make a great Sangria. Our drinks came with some crackers and chopped tomatoes and olives. This was a nice touch and also made me hungry. I am vegan, so eating out can be tricky but they had a fresh lentil salad on the menu which was mild and nice. My husband had the hamburger - and the homemade french fries were probably the best thing there. The restaurant is a little pricey, but the quality, service, and atmosphere make it a nice place to go (at least for a cocktail).

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a good stop on the way back to the airport. The breakfast was very good and the atmosphere is enjoyable.

Visited May 2012