“Awesome time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surf in Cabo

Surf in Cabo
Km 28 Carretera Transpeninsular, Costa Azul, Col. Gringo Hill, San Jose del Cabo 23406, Mexico
624 117 9495
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce. We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.
Texarkana, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We took our 12 year old son & 13 year old daughter to see David & his group for surf lessons. They were so knowledgeable & patient, it was truly a great experience!!

Visited July 2013

windsor
7 attraction reviews
“Great learning experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

After some confusion in booking and David going out of his way to make things right we were on the Zippers break in San Jose del Cabo. David, Jesus and Chaco were full of tips to get us up on our boards quickly! One on one instruction for each of us made things a bunch easier. Great morning in the surf with some nice sandwiches and refreshments when we took a break! Also the pick up and drop off at our resort couldn't be beat! Thanks David and if we are back your way again we might stay at the B&B but we will definitely be surfing again!

Visited October 2013
Sebastopol, California
“Good surf, no worries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our trip started with overbooked flights and double booked hotel rooms... so it was not a great start. But that all changed when we connected with David at Surf In Cabo. This mission was to surf and surf we did. David dialed us in with great uncrowded surf, exactly what we were looking for. There were no hassles and David was totally prepared. Definitely suggest working with David if you have the opportunity.

Visited October 2013
Sacramento, California
“Wonderful hosts and instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

A friend and I stayed 3 nights at their lovely bed and breakfast while we were in town for a friend's wedding. It's in a beautiful location, has amazing view and relaxing facilities. David and his family were great hosts. They took my friend and I for surf lessons at sunrise two mornings in a row and they were both amazing experiences - nothing like sitting on a surfboard watching the sun rise. Our teacher, Felix, was sweet and very patient (pretty cute too). What I'm trying to say is you should definitely BOOK with Surf in Cabo for your accommodation and surf lesson needs!

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Surf Instructors & Guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I came into Cabo for two or three days of surfing with an emphasis on getting up and going fast. I've surfed in the past but I only get out once a year and I still consider myself a beginner. Apparently most people book their surf instruction about a month in advance. I emailed three surf companies four days before I was looking for the lesson and David got back to me the same day. He was the only one to get back to me within a timely manner and proceeded to communicate with me regularly to get all the details worked out.

David took me out on Day 1, picked me up from my hotel, and took me down to a good beginner beach nice and early. He was prepared with everything I needed and we were in the water in minutes. David taught me a lot of little tips that I had been missing the last few times I've been out and had me taking it to the kitchen in no time. I've worked with several instructors / guides and he is the best I've worked with. There is a difference between being a good surfer and a good instructor, David is both.

On day two I was out early again with Felix this time. Once again we were in the water in minutes and Felix was patient with me as I took my time sitting in the lineup and enjoying the morning sites in between catching waves. He held a good pace for me and kept me going when I was tired. Felix is a very motivational instructor and a pleasure to hang with. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my experience, Surf in Cabo delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Visited July 2013