“Lots of options” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surf in Cabo

Surf in Cabo
Km 28 Carretera Transpeninsular, Costa Azul, Col. Gringo Hill, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
011-52-624-117-9495
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Surf Camps, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: SurfinCabo is a company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce. Now with our B&B we have the chance to create an integrity community services for SURFER's and SUPER's having bicycle rental, Snorkeling & scuba diving tours, surf guide information, surf rentals & repairs, surf instruction & lessons, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) tours, lessons & rentals, surf tours, trips & excursions, city tours and shopping, swimming pool, video arcade, SPA services on site and more. Our privileged geographic location give us the chance to surf all year round, we are 5min walking distance to the main surf spots in San Jose del Cabo, summer time is best for East Cape area which is 45min from our B&B also in winter we have 1hr distance the first surf spots in Pacific Side which works better with northern swells.We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.Please do not hesitate on contacting us for further informationSURFinCABOOwner
Lake Louise, Canada
“Lots of options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

Lots of different breaks, nice waves and consistant

Visited October 2011

Dallas, Texas
“Great time- David is good people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Really enjoyed our day with David and Abraham. To put it simply, David is very good people and quite refreshing to deal with. There is no commerical bs to deal with, just someone who likes to surf, likes people, and genuinely enjoys the beach, nature and all the ocean has to offer. If you have specific needs/ requests for your experience make sure you communicate hose to David, otherwise just let him take you on an adventure. Thanks David.

Visited October 2011
Vancouver
20 attraction reviews
“Fantastic time surfing, had to do it twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I tried surfing for the 1st... and 2nd time while in Cabo. It was so much fun. I highly recommend trying it.

Visited October 2010
Placerville, California
9 attraction reviews
“Now I can actually Surf!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I used to try and surf and bodyboard off the California coast while in high school and always had problems with actually catching the wave. Standing on the board was never really an issue, but knowing how to read the break, the wave and knowing how to "feel" that you have actually caught the wave so you can jump up and surf... All things that David and his staff taught me. My wife as well as the couple we were with all learned how to actually surf... not just get on a board, then get pushed by some guy out in the waves wearing fins, which pretty much describes my previous Hawaiian surf lesson.

David and his staff also taught my wife and I how to paddle board, which was fun and relaxing. He taught us how to make quick turns and our skills improved dramatically over the course of the morning.

The afternoon was spent surfing and we all had a great time.

David provided a breakfast snack, snacks, drinks, lunch and even a dinner at the end of a very long, well spent day at a great little restaraunt that served great fish tacos.

Highly recommend Surf in Cabo, as David is very personable, friendly and very helpful. He really cares about you as a student and wants you to be successful. Definately money well spent.

Thanks David, now I can actually Surf!

Visited September 2011
Nor Cal
“Wow, Best Excursion Ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

From my first inquiry with David from Surfin Cabo I had high hopes for this trip. I was not dissapointed. This was the only excursion on a 8 day trip San Jose del Cabo and definatley the highlight. 2 Couples in our mid 30s went out on a "mixed tour" Paddle boarding and surfing. We started with paddle boarding and ended with surfing. David and his staff was absolutley incredible. They provided all the equipment, the food and refreshments and tried to give us all the knowledge of surfing as they could. Everyone in our group except my wife had taken surf lessons before but we had never been explained how to surf, what to look out for and how to read the break. Wow, I didnt realize that they were going to teach us how to actually surf, not just stand up on a board. We all left feeling that we could actually rent boards and depending on the conditions go out and surf on our own.
We all did catch multiple waves with and without help. Other surf schools in the area were holding there students board and pushing the students to catch a wave. That option was available, but David also prompted us to catch the wave our own.
The day was incredible, the staff geniunely nice people, and we finished it off with real fish tacos at las claras in san jose. The best meal we had in the cabo area. Thanks Davis for a memoriable time.

Visited August 2011