“Excellent 1st time surf experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surf in Cabo

Surf in Cabo
Km 28 Carretera Transpeninsular, Costa Azul, Col. Gringo Hill, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
011-52-624-117-9495
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Surf Camps, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: SurfinCabo is a company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce. Now with our B&B we have the chance to create an integrity community services for SURFER's and SUPER's having bicycle rental, Snorkeling & scuba diving tours, surf guide information, surf rentals & repairs, surf instruction & lessons, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) tours, lessons & rentals, surf tours, trips & excursions, city tours and shopping, swimming pool, video arcade, SPA services on site and more. Our privileged geographic location give us the chance to surf all year round, we are 5min walking distance to the main surf spots in San Jose del Cabo, summer time is best for East Cape area which is 45min from our B&B also in winter we have 1hr distance the first surf spots in Pacific Side which works better with northern swells.We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.Please do not hesitate on contacting us for further informationSURFinCABOOwner
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent 1st time surf experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My wife and I wanted to try out surfing while here in San Jose and saw really good reviews for David's surfincabo tours. We contacted him the day before our trip out and he checked the weather and suggested a good day after we had gotten settled. Picked us up and we went to a really secluded spot on the East Cape called 9 Palms. It was fantastic. Hardly anyone around and great waves to learn on. He had us standing up in no time. He also had lunch, snacks and drinks. Later we went to a different spot to try different waves and that was great too. He even finished the tour with dinner at a great local taco spot called Los Claros which we'll be going back to. Couldn't ask for a better first time surf experience. The only thing I'd say for an all day trip is to get your arms and abs in shape - it was a much bigger workout than I anticipated :) Looking forward to surfing some more.

Visited August 2011

“Definitely surf in Cabo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011 via mobile

David was great: he tailored our lessons to our needs; took us to a remote uncrowded spot, and was a good teacher, too. Fun and chill. We surfed and SUP'd. He also showed us some great local places to eat. Finally, his sister (masseuse) gave my wife a great massage. He really has the complete package, reasonably priced, and worked hard to make our experience superb. Big thumbs up!

Vancouver, Canada
“Best Surf Experience in Cabo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

David is one of the best and nicest surf instructors I have ever had. He takes you to all of the best surf spots in the area and give you a chance to learn and try out all of the different breaks. I would highly recommend this for someone by themselves or a group. Not only was I able to surf at the end but it finishes off with an professional massage!

Visited April 2011
Houston, Texas
“One of the best surf trips I've taken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The entire experience - from the drive out to the East Cape to the stellar waves to the great hospitality - was top-notch. Easily one of the best surf trips I've ever been on thanks to David and his experience. I would highly recommend hiring David to show you the best spots throughout the Cabo region. Without him, I wouldn't have found the waves we did. The surf was great - long, peeling waves that make your legs ache at the end of each ride.

It was a trip I'll be remembering for years to come. Thanks so much to David for making this happen for me. It was so easy, I was speechless. He picked me up at the hotel the morning of my tour, drove me to the best breaks in the region, had lunch and drinks ready, even brought along two surfboards that were very close to what I ride at my home breaks. All I had to think about was surfing. Who could ask for anything more?

Thanks again, David. Can't wait to travel the coast with you again.

Visited June 2011
Malibu, California
67 attraction reviews
“surfincabo.com”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I had a terrific experience surfing the East Cape area (shipwrecks & nine palms) with this company (surfincabo.com).
I met the owner by happenstance and decided to book an East Cape trip...after getting burnt-out on old mans, the rock and early mornings at zippers.
David (the owner) is professional, aware, knowledgable and way fun to surf with. He also does trips to the Pacific side, Scorpion bay etc.
I've been surfing over 35 years, traveled quite a bit for waves and this surf guide is one of the best. I highly recommend David and surfincabo.com

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
Hello my friend how are you? long time not herad from you, I just want to thank you (almost 2 years after). you are the first costumer taht post something about me or my company here in trip advisor, in that moment i really did not understand how this work or what it was, now I have more bussines and is your fault, trip advisor is better tahn any concierge or sales rep in town, plus they do not ask for comission that's why I can keep fair prices and kee up and running. "I WILL BE IN DEBT WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH". Plase contact me while you are here, we'll have a lot of fun surfing togheter........ for free that's for sure.

See you