“Working with Charles definitely improved my life!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Sao Paulo, SP
5 attraction reviews
“Working with Charles definitely improved my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

When I met Charles for the first time I was about to leave the Zoetry Hotel Casa del Mar in Cabo San Lucas. Within the 5 minutes we had talked, right before I took a taxi to the aiport, I was impressed by his positive energy and the ideas regarding real health he gave me on my way home. At that time I had felt stressed and wasn't in a good state of health, and when I started to not sleep anymore only a few days after my holiday in Mexico I thought about Charles and was wondering whether he could help me. Hence I just contacted him by email and after he called me in Canada I decided on short notice to fly back to Mexico in order to meet with him - crazy, but it was worth the time and money!

Within our first meeting at the Zoetry Casa del Mar resort Charles started to inform me about his wellness approach and the influence on stress and the way my body reacts on it - e.g. not being able to get a good sleep. Within the three sessions we had during my stay at the Zoetry resort, Charles educated me in an enhanced breathing technique and made me familiar with other techniques in order to improve not only my sleep quality but also to gain back my energy and overall a better state of health.

Right at the next morning (after our first meeting) I felt much better and refreshed and only five days after I was back home I already found back to a good sleep! Charles still stays in contact with me in order to make sure I stay on the ball, what is indeed a good thing!

Although I'm well educated myself in regard to health, fitness and wellness, it was very interesting for me to talk and work with Charles - and it was fun too! I would definitely recommend to get in touch with Charles while you stay at the Zoetry resort. You will get even more out of your holiday and hence you will take more energy and health back home!

1 review from our community