My wife and I chose the Cabo Real because it was all-inclusive and what we were looking for in amenities for a week of relaxation, (laying by the pool w/ unlimited drinks and no worries about having to pay for food and drinks). We booked in January, and our trip was the second week in April. At check in, they couldn't locate our reservation and we were unable to get the room we had reserved. We reserved an ocean-view w/ king bed. They put us in a garden view with two double beds and said they would find an ocean-view the next day. We did end up with an ocean view, but they continued to state no king beds were available. The double beds were too small and rock hard; we had read some reviews that said the pillows were too hard so we brought ours from home. We had to ask three times for hand towels, the A/C had only one temperature, the rooms had coffeemakers, but we had to ask housekeeping to bring more, they just stopped providing coffee, the in-room fridge wasn't even cool, let alone cold, and it wasn't restocked ONCE. The drain in the shower in both rooms we stayed in didn't drain properly; we showered in ankle-deep dirty water every day. They did have plenty of fruits and vegetables to eat, breakfast and lunch were great, but dinner became tedious after the third night; there was very little variety. For the good parts; the pool and beach area were great, the service staff were very friendly and helpful, but the front desk staff spoke suprisingly little english.
Checkout was at noon, however, our flight wasn't until 4:15 and they allowed us to keep our bracelets that indicated the all-inclusive until we needed to leave for the airport, so we sat by the pool, and enjoyed lunch and additional drinks until then.
Overall, we got exactly what we wanted; we laid by the pool, drank and ate at leasure and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We would not, however, endorse this facility to family or friends, and will not return ourselves.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo