We just returned from a relaxing vacation with another couple. Our stay at the Melia Cabo Real was great! It's located between both cities and secluded from the noise of traffic. Rooms were nice, very clean, very friendly staff. Couldn't really see the ocean from our "ocean view" room...was really a few of lots of palm trees, but it was still peaceful. We were a little disappointed that the pool/hot tub bar closed down at 7:00pm, but the lobby bar was nice-stayed open until 1:00am. Gym was disappointing-equipment was run down. We did have a massage near the beach-can't beat that! Nice beach area, big waves of cold water that felt good on our sunburned skin. Good selection of food at the buffets. We recommend taking the city bus ($1.50/pp) into Cabo San Lucas, runs every 15 minutes, there are lots of places to shop and eat. Got dinner at Alexander's on the marina-very friendly staff and food was really good. Overall, we had a very nice trip...would like to return one day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo