Just got back from a 5 day 4 night stay at Melia Cabo Real and from the day of our arrival the elevators were not working, we saw families with a wheelchair carry them up and down stairs, we ourself had to carry a pretty large stroller for our baby 3 up and down 3 floors daily. NO RAMPS TO GET TO THE LOBBY either? come on!!! This was supposed to be a 5 star hotel !!!
The good thing about the hotel is their food and quality drinks which are only serve after 6 pm till 1 am. Before that you will be getting cheap tequila, ron, vodka and of course whisky bottles that cost 10 usd in at any walmart.
The Rooms are OK nothin great I´ve stayed in similar hotels that I would rather recommend than this one. The mini bar only has 4 bottled waters and 3 sodas.
Staff is very friendly they make every effort to help but they never fixed the elevators.
The Beach is gr8 but not to safe to swim at, this is no fault of the hotel, in the whole area its probably the safest to swim at.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Melia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo