We had originally booked a property in the marina of Cabo San Lucas but three days prior to leaving we opted (for various reasons) to change to the Melia Cabo Real. We have stayed at many properties in the area in hers past but never the Melia. We were a bit nervous.
We have been blown away. The service has been impeccable. Everyone is so friendly. The property is well suited to families and those just looking to get away "from it all". We find the beach to be very swimmable. The current is strong but, if you use good old common sense, it is fine.
The food is very good. The restaurants very well setup. The front desk, even though I have read many negative reviews about it, has been perfect. No issues....we are in room 2207 which is perfectly located close to the pool....
We are here for a while and are expecting a great trip....if the first few days say anything....
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real
- Melia Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.