Excellent 5 night vacation. We are well travelled middle aged couple who like food and enjoying a nice relaxing drink as a backgrounder. Read up before and requested building 3 above ground floor and emailed Mario to request and they gave me a great room overlooking ocean and next to pool - room 3116. Room was spacious and quiet in evening yet close to everything and AC worked like a charm. Reception staff were great on arrival although a little short staff I think and busy times like check in were slow if you went there for any items at that time. Pool bar especially Jose were great and super friendly. Palapa staff for breakfast, lunch and the couple of dinners we went too were great too and service with a smile the whole time. Never had an issue with pool chairs being available nor waiting for tables to eat. Don't have children but the guys we met who did said the amenities for them were great. Only downside for us was the 3 other restaurants on site apart from buffet were not all open every night - I think that is the season we booked rather than problems. Terraza was pretty good but Hajari was only ok. The Mexican restaurant didn't open while we were there. Food at buffet for breakfast and lunch was good, but dinner for my wife for example as a vegetarian was a little limited beyond pretty good salad options. Didn't use the beach as its not really a swimming location but looked nice and clean and no real evidence of guys harassing you to buy stuff. Overall the property while not new looked in great shape especially the areas from pool to lobby all were in great shape. Went off site for dinner one night only a couple miles down road and this was $20 each way which I thought a little high so be prepared for that if you venture out. Didn't find any of the items some have mentioned really negative like time share guys or people asking for tips. It is not a party hotel so in general it was relaxed and not so noisy but we had a great time in the pool bar. Surprised the lobby bar wasn't a little livelier in early evenings. All in all we had a great relaxed vacation which is what we were after.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Amex, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo