Just got back from a 5 night/6 day vacation at Melia Cabo Real! It was AMAZING in all aspects! I have a quick run down of the pro's and the con's.
+New mattresses installed 3 days ago
+Fitness center was fully operational and inside a room in the hotel
+Kids Club, not many reviews on this and surprised as it was such a great benefit for us.
+Kids Tip: FIND the tennis court, not advertised well but great area for kids to burn off some Shirley temples and RUN and SCREAM and be KIDS!
+Ocean View balcony faced the ocean to a great view not a little turn you head to the corner and you see the ocean but a great view of ocean
+Food was great! Best meal that we have was at La Terreza and we ordered family style and they brought it all out and we shared and tasted a bit of everything.
+Pool totally kid friendly deepest part was 4 FT approx.
+STAFF, each and every time we asked for something out of the ordinary they were able to deliver.
+2 Full Beds TIP the bed are easily moved and we put ours together and made a family super bed and our kids loved it.
+Dinner reservations each night we requested arrived at the counter before 11:00
+WIFI TIP: become a MELIA Rewards member free wifi each and every day savings of $18 per day!
I had to nit pick a little as everything was awesome but areas they can improve upon:
-No Conditioner in room, the shampoo was a built in condition but ladies we all know swimming all day a built in condition was not going to help
-late turn down service 10:30PM typically
-between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00 there is no food service just an issue for us one night when we wanted a late night snack (we probably didn't need the calories)
-shower is crazy! super hard to get in and the pressure is like a hurricane!
-picking up a wifi code each day at the counter was a pain
Best Staff Member: JOSE pool bartender, made great drinks all day long! Loved Ms. Linda a lady that wore many hats for entertaining the guest adults and children! Thank you Marisol a great caregiver to our children at the kids club we at times didn't want to come to the pool with us but stay in the kids club and do water balloon fights and sand castle contest.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo