I had an amazing time at Melia Cabo Real, the good far outweighed the bad. The staff was unfailingly polite and helpful which made an already great trip even better. The property was beautifully manicured and sparkling clean. We also got a great deal on our stay, it ended up being very affordable compared to other vacations we've taken. As a bartender myself, I appreciated that the bar used Bacardi, Smirnoff and Cuervo in their mixed drinks, a much better quality than I expected from their rail. I loved that they had a bottle of vodka at the breakfast buffet so I could pour my own screwdriver in the morning!
A few places they could improve include:
-The buffet food was better than I expected, but it got a little bit monotonous. Plan to get a meal somewhere in town or at another resort just for a little bit a variety.
-The beds are as firm as everyone says. Call the front desk and ask for a mattress pad... housekeeping will get it set up for you and it makes a huge difference.
-The beach is rocky and a little tough to walk on. Plan to spend more time by the pool where it is more comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Melia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo