I will start by mirroring some of the positives...extremely clean and well kept property. Beautiful grounds, lovely lobby, restaurants, pool, beach, etc. All gorgeous. The property is small, but it's cozy. Beds are hard, but we liked the change. Drinks are fantastic...they are strong and they have a great board with lots to choose from. The small cove is great for splashing in the waves safely, but it is a federal beach and there are people there from all resorts, locals, vendors etc. (just something to keep in mind) The beach is a bit of a trek from the resort and you get hounded by vendors.
The food is subpar. Some of my family is picky, but I am not and it was so so. The mimosa bar at breakfast was a big hit. The Japanese restaurant exceeded our expectations, but the variety, freshness and temperature of the food at the buffet was very poor.
The most disappointing aspect was the service...it was either nonexistent or extremely unenthusiastic. We are usually good tippers, but we VERY rarely got the kind of service that deserved anything at all. Waiters in the Palapas rarely smiled, service was slow and dirty dishes stayed on your table till you left. We have been to a few all inclusives in Mexico and they have all been better than this. If you are looking for an average 4star, you are fine, but if you are hoping for something better, don't come here
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo