This was my first time travelling to an All-Inclusive Resort and it was nice. The service was amazing! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food was ok, nothing to write home about. Italian night at the buffet was probably the best. If you want a poolside lounge chair, then you better wake up at 7:00 and head down to claim your spot, even though the signs posted say "no reserving of lounge chairs". The jacuzzi is supposed to be for adults only, but kids were in it, which I did not care for. Around 5:00pm the jacuzzi becomes a drunken party central with about 30 people in it, even though the sign says "10 people maximum capacity". The pool is nice and clean, a little warm. If you want to go to the ocean, well be prepared to walk 30 steps down and then another 30meters to the water. Not convenient if you can't walk very well (knee replacement surgery). Some nights there was loud yelling and partying that could be heard from the room. Overall, an ok experience. It would be nice if they enforce some of the rules...no kids in the pool, no reserving chairs, keeping the partying down.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Melia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo