This was our 3rd visit,Jan 6-13th, and had a great time.The staff is amazing - always bending over backwards with a sincere desire to please.A special shout out to Oskar in reservations,he always replied to my emails quickly,Jose Luis and Arndolfo in the restaurants,outstanding service.It was great to see Fernando still working at the restaurant,he keeps things running smoothly.We enjoyed the al la carte restaurants,the food was great.The beef filets and shrimp dishes were fantastic.The buffet for breakfast and lunch was good,always different choices daily all with an amazing view of the beach and ocean.The snack bar changed daily too,the hamburgers and tacos were always good.Always had my fair share of guacamole! You can get premium liquor in the lobby bar at night.
The resort is very clean,the staff works hard at this.Our room was very clean too.Turn down service with chocolate mints on the pillow.Ask for mattress topper.The water pressure in the shower was great!
Cons: No free wifi....many people grumbled about this.They charge $20 per day ouch.When people are traveling away from home,especially out of the country,you want to know that friends and family can quickly get ahold of you.
Loud music at the pool area ......I think every resort is guilty of this.I wish that management would take a look around the pool to see what people are doing.Many people are reading,many are dozing,just trying to relax.Loud music makes it difficult to converse when chatting with people in the pool and swim up bar.If i want to listen to music I will whip out my Ipod and listen to music of MY choosing.Sorry,not into techno music.
Please enforce your spa rules.The sign by the spa cleary states that children under 12 are not allowed,even with an adult.The part where it says even with an adult was underlined in red,but not the part where it states children under 12 not allowed. It was a big problem,usually kids with no adults.We went into the spa one day,beautiful setting overlooking the ocean.We were quickly joined with kids who were jumping and splashing.Water in my face,in my drink........you get the picture.Then a man with an infant came in...gross.We left and I noticed that we weren't the only ones.Back at our chairs one day we had kids complaining to their parents about being kicked out of the spa by the "waiter" Hats off to him!!!! Sadly, it was the only time I saw something being done But it should not be the drink service staff who has to take care of this.I saw managers walk by the spa several times but they always seemed to turn their heads away from the spa.I guess if you don't see the problem,you don't have to deal with it.
Overall the resort is a great value!
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real
- Melia Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Amex, Venere, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.