Oct 28-Nov 11,2012
My friend and I spent 2 great weeks here.
The hotel is lovely and the staff were awesome.
We had a nice room with a partial ocean view that also over looked the golf course. The food at the La Palapa was good I especially enjoyed the tempura prawns and awesome service from Marco. And always a friendly greeting from Geraldo and Librado.
The Kujira a la carte was very good and the Manager Victor was amazing and he has an awesome smile. We also enjoyed our meals at La Terraza restaurant.
The pool was beautiful and the beach was nice as well. And Daniel who kept the pool area neat and tidy always greeted you with Hola and a smile.
It was very easy to take the local bus into San Jose and Cabo San Lucas, we did this several times.
We also took the tour to Land's End and it was amazing.
The only thing that was a little annoying was trying to use the internet, but other then that I can't say enough nice things about this hotel.
If your looking for a relaxing vacation I would recommend this hotel and their amazing staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo