The resort itself was fairly typical, large and open. The hotel grounds was very large and well manicured. There were plenty of wait staff and there was always someplace to get a drink or something to eat.
The Palapa restaurant was where breakfast and lunch were served. The selection was always very broad and had something to appeal to everyone. Pretty standard fare except for some of the different types of ceviche, which were all excellent.
Dinner could be scheduled at some of the on site restaurants, but the food was still variants of what was available at the Palapa.
The bartenders were are very freindly and accomodating.
The snack bar was open almost all day and served hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, fries, salads and chicken nuggets. You never had to wait for food, everything was always pretty good.
The mattresses, as mentioned in many posts are very hard.
The rooms were clean, bright and airy.
This is a family place so there are always kids around.
The best part of the place is the balinese beds overlooking the beach. They go for $25 per day and are worth every penny. They keep a stocked ice chest full of beer and water for you and the waitress swings by about every 15 minutes. I tipped her $40 and she was there everytime I wiggled a finger.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo