We just returned from a week at the all inclusive Hotel Melia Cabo Real. It was an overall great experience, reading other comments I have to agree that the rooms were not ready at 3 it was more like 4 but we were sent for lunch which made the time go by a bit faster. We were given an upgrade of our room without asking. We found the front desk staff and all personnel very friendly. Internet connection was a hit and miss but staff was more than eager to rectify the problem. Hotel is clean and well kept, the food was the best we had by far from all previous all inclusive trip to various areas in Mexico. The faucet in our room was not functioning well and a lot of water is wasted. Something they can really look into as they do experience water shortages from time to time. My only real complain if you can call it that was that house keeping was done very late in the day. Our room was never cleaned before at least four in the afternoon which was a bit of a irritation as by then you had enough of the beach and swimming pool and just want to relax in your room. I would gladly return to this hotel and recommend it to other travelers. I usually find something to complain about as my husband points out regularly but I was a great all inclusive holiday at this resort. It is definitely worth four stars!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Melia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo