Gorgeous, well kept grounds done in a xeriscaping style with cacti, yucca, sand, rocks etc. Lovely view from the main deck and buffet over the bay. Beautiful!
Food was good for an AI. Rooms all travertine tile and well done. Did not find a problem with the bed. Nice to have stocked fridge.
Bars served great drinks. Pool was a little chilly. We did walk on the beach but did not swim. It's quite a ways down from the main deck action and not a lot of palapas or chairs
Not a crazy resort with a lot of activities, so it was quiet and not too rowdy. Pool tables, salsa lessons, volleyball, shows. etc.
Took the bus to town (Cabo San Lucas.... but can also go to another in a short time as well) that picked us up across the road from the resort for 20 pesos ($2) each. We walked around downtown, hit a bar/restaurant to watch NFL and had a blast. I have to search out the name of the place. There were NFL flags hanging outside of it, lots of tvs...and a salsa sampler and veggie sampler platter that was to die for. All that food that stuffed us silly and a bucket of beers +2 cost us $26 usd. The guy who appeared to be the owner was very attentive to everyone's needs and exceedingly gracious.
Also took a glass bottom boat tour out to Los Arcos for $10 usd per person. We said that was probably the best $10 we ever spent.
All this was a 15 minute ride from the resort.
Paid extra for ocean view, but was a crappy view out over some land that was being developed and not very attractive. We were on the right hand side of the hotel as you faced the front.
The staff was fantastic, with the exception of a little sloppiness at the front desk (they made us wait several hours and did not give us info on the restaurants an amenities until we saw someone else with them and asked).
Ressies required for a la cartes restaurants, which we did not do based on our short stay.
We will definitely return! Had a great time!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach And Golf Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Melia
- Melia Cabo Real Beach Resort
- Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo