Spent seven nights Christmas week-service one of the best I have ever had and I have seen alot of places-last review posted for same time period far off the mark-separate pools exist for children/families and adult pool-If you had dinner early, yes, at Christmas families do vacation together-not a problem
So many carefully thought out niceties..I don't want to spoil by telling you! I had room service every morning and several times for dinnner and always delivered as promised and delicious and hot! Butler worried about my ever need and pool service top notch. Food at C incredible
This is a don't miss destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo