We had an amazing time on our honeymoon at the One & Only Palmilla. From the minute we got to the resort until we left, the service was absolutely excellent. All of our questions were answered and our needs were met from booking spa appointments and surf lessons (Martin was a great instructor!) at the property to a scuba/snorkel trip in Cabo San Lucas. Our butler, Margarita, as well as the Concierge staff, was always so helpful!
The restaurants were all delicious. Market went above and beyond for a special honeymoon dinner and Breeze (by the pool) had great fish tacos.
The spa was wonderful and relaxing, and all of the staff were great. Also, the fitness center was spacious with a lot of equipment.
Overall, we were extremely impressed and would definitely stay again or go to other One&Only resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your One & Only Palmilla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo