My family stayed at the O&O Palmilla the last week of March and had a wonderful time. The food far exceeded our expectations and we are real foodies! We had reservations in town for dinner on several occassions but cancelled because the food at Palmilla was so fantastic! The butler service was somewhat disappointing as we only ever saw him twice but all of the other staff was extremely gracious and helpful always. The level of service is truly excellent. Our room on the lower level of one of the complexes close to the family pool was extremely noisy because we could hear everything in the room above us. The family pool was very busy so you had to get up very early (by 6:15am!) to make sure you could reserve a chair.
I would definitely recommend the hotel for the food and service and the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo