Wow! The best service we have ever experienced. Food was great and they kept giving us stuff. While yes it is a high end luxury resort and you would expect great service, we were blown away with the friendly, helpful staff that held the balance of anticipating and taking complete care of your needs and not creeping you out by hovering. Our butlers were awesome and we became friends by the end of the week. This was a quick, last minute getaway for an anniversary and having recent knee surgery, they accommodated my lack of mobility very well. We have stayed at several nice Cabo resorts (Esperanza, Cabo Azul, Las Ventanas) but this one made us feel, well, like the 'One & Only'. Simply fantastic.
The food was pricey but excellent. Don't miss the carmel infused, chocolate churros at the Agua Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your One & Only Palmilla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Palmilla Cabo
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo