We had our second visit to this plush and wonderful resort at the tip of Baja California. We arrived 1 day before Hurricane Paul hit the coastline and were a little concerned about the weather.
The staff made us feel completely at ease and we could not of felt more safe even when the phones, cell and internet went down.
The staff was working during the storm and shortly after it passed, the place was back together and you would have never known the storm had just went through the area.
The hotel and staff were gracious and attended to all of our needs.
The food is overpriced but you were well taken care of. The spa staff were over the top friendly and the exercise staff made the stay fantastic.
Could not of had a better place to stay while in Cabo.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- One And Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel
- One Only Palmilla
- One&Only Palmilla
- Palmilla Cabo
- One & Only Palmilla
- One Only Cabo
- La Palmilla
- One & Only Palmilla Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A verdant oasis on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Where azure waters greet the mountainous desert and the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Where warm waves break onto a dramatic shoreline… and gray whales can be seen rising majestically in the distance. Here, the gracious style of Old Mexico - with its red-tiled roofs, whitewashed walls, and idyllic setting of exquisite fountains - is quietly nestled amidst swaying palms, bird of paradise and other tropical bloom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Palmilla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.