The charming Encanto Inn is made up of 2 facilities - the pool area rooms are in the main building while the garden rooms are down the street. We stayed in a clean, comfortable pool suite/room - lovely gardens, inviting pool area and quiet spaces. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast options were provided by Jazmin's Restaurant - a short walk up the street. Vouchers were available at the front desk. A new hospitality area is being constructed so that in the future, guests may have their breakfast at the pool area facility. The Art Walk on Thursday evening is a great way to explore the Old Town galleries - there is something for everyone plus a festive air as you stroll through the streets made into pedestrian walkways for the evening. Restaurants abound in the area. We chose to dine at "Voila" in the Plaza Paulina complex - good food, good drink under a star studded sky. Parking is free and located just behind Plaza Paulina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn Hotel Spa & Suites, is located in the heart of historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, just steps from Mission San José, surrounded by craft shops, galleries and restaurants, less than 500 meters from the road (Transpennsular hihgway). The beach is a 5 min drive. It also has a Holistic center, which is comprised of a professional team in the fields of: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, nutritionist and wellness facilities (spa). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your El Encanto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo