We stayed here one night before checking I to our condo in Cabo San Lucas
It is as beautiful as the photos suggest. We had a ground floor pool suite with French doors opening to the pool
We had one night only, but we could easily have stayed a week. The front desk was very friendly and helpful with everything
I spent 3 hours at the attached spa and it was amazing! One of the best massages I have ever received
If you want to stay in San Jose Del Cabo, and don't mind not being on the beach, this place is lovely and tranquil. Definitely try the spa!
Our room was huge and well appointed with a king sized bed, fridge, TV with English channels (some) and a large gorgeous bathroom with a walk in tiled shower. There are lots of places to eat right outside, within just a few minutes walk. We went to the Baja Brewing Company and sat outside near a gas fireplace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn Hotel Spa & Suites, is located in the heart of historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, just steps from Mission San José, surrounded by craft shops, galleries and restaurants, less than 500 meters from the road (Transpennsular hihgway). The beach is a 5 min drive. It also has a Holistic center, which is comprised of a professional team in the fields of: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, nutritionist and wellness facilities (spa). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your El Encanto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo