If you are staying in San Jose and do not want to be at a beach hotel, then this is the place for you. The staff are friendly and speak very good english, the hotel is clean and well maintained and the rooms are comfortable. We had a corner room in the Garden Area that was very large with a kitchen and the room was very well configured. Friends from Loreto Mexico recommended this hotel and we were not disappointed. We stayed there one night on our trip back to Calgary and have booked for our return trip in January. They have parking available in a fenced area. We have stayed at many hotels in the San Jose and Cabo areas and this is one that we will return to with no hesitation. They are a Pet Friendly hotel. The only negative comment would be it is difficult to get to the Garden Suites with the road construction that was taking place at that time. We are hoping that it will be completed when we return at the end of January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn Hotel Spa & Suites, is located in the heart of historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, just steps from Mission San José, surrounded by craft shops, galleries and restaurants, less than 500 meters from the road (Transpennsular hihgway). The beach is a 5 min drive. It also has a Holistic center, which is comprised of a professional team in the fields of: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, nutritionist and wellness facilities (spa). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your El Encanto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo