I found this hotel by reading tripadvisor reviews. We always stay at a smaller hotel or B&B before heading to our timeshare. We were not disappointed in El Encanto Inn. Right now, there is road construction going on at their entrance and therefore between the Pool Suites and Garden Suites. We had reserved a Garden Suite so they upgraded us to a Pool Suite (and I think this would be my preference next time). The pool area was lovely. There is also a little church and a reception area if you desire to have a wedding at this location. It is near the art district - just opposite the entrance is a plaza that has a lovely restaurant inside that opens to the sky --- worth checking out even thought we didn't eat there but other diners said it was GREAT (Voila is it's name). We love to walk and we walked all over San Jose del Cabo, down to the sea of cortez, down the hotel zone, etc. ... during the day, evening, and night and felt safe as we always have for past four years visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn Hotel Spa & Suites, is located in the heart of historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, just steps from Mission San José, surrounded by craft shops, galleries and restaurants, less than 500 meters from the road (Transpennsular hihgway). The beach is a 5 min drive. It also has a Holistic center, which is comprised of a professional team in the fields of: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, nutritionist and wellness facilities (spa). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your El Encanto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo