We were delighted to happen upon El Encanto. The rooms are lovely, service is friendly, helpful and professional and grounds are lush and peaceful. We were so surprised such an oasis in San Jose del Cabo. The small city itself is worth a visit for sure. Don't spend all your time at the beach. Venture in for a day or two to visit galleries and see how nicely the historic center has been restored. While there, stay at El Encanto. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn Hotel Spa & Suites, is located in the heart of historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, just steps from Mission San José, surrounded by craft shops, galleries and restaurants, less than 500 meters from the road (Transpennsular hihgway). The beach is a 5 min drive. It also has a Holistic center, which is comprised of a professional team in the fields of: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, nutritionist and wellness facilities (spa). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your El Encanto Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo