This was our third trip to the Cabo area and we have always stayed in San Jose del Cabo. It is much more quiet and many of the stores are within walking distance. If you go to Cabo to party, stay in Los Cabos, not in San Jose. This is more family friendly.
We usually rented a condo, but this time we decided to do an all inclusive and reserved it directly by calling the Best Western 800 number. The Posada Real is a low-rise built in the 1980's, and one of the first in the area. The service was outstanding, the food very good, well cooked, and very plentiful. The pool was clean and the grounds were well maintained. We had no problem with anything or anyone.
We thanked the hotel staff for their friendly service and wrote in their tourist book, "just as the ocean waves greet the shore, we will return and greet Cabo once again".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo