I read a review that said this place was older...and it is...that the food wasn't that good and it was all gone within a short amount of time. the food was wonderful. amazing....and there was plenty of it...lots of variety. we got talked into going to see one of the fancy hotels overlooking cabos san lucas.....with land's end in the background. the food there was terrible at the fancy place. and it was a time share. we got stuck listening to them for way more than the hour and a half they promised.
this hotel you could play tennis or swim or walk up and down the beach or walk into town. they have a bar you can swim up to...kinda cute but we never tried it out. they have entertainment in the lobby and the staff was nice.
we even took a yoga class on the beach the last morning we were there. mexico is beautiful. it was a very nice holiday. they have a huge cactus garden in the center of their hotel. birds like it. I have lots of sunrise and sunset pictures of the beach. it felt very safe there. family friendly and they didn't party all night long and hard in the lobby so sleep was always good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo