I mostly agree with the great review's about this place. My wife had a conference at the very very expensive hotel just beside the Posada Real and we felt we did not miss anything. In fact the staff is very nice and you have entertainment almost every night. The restaurant by the pool is very handy and the prices are very low.
Wi-fi is reception is best near the pool bar.
The only issue I found is that the music from the pool bar is VERY LOUND . They could also have more variety in the music as the same music is played often during the day.
All is all, a great place and I would go back if I went again in the area.
Apart form the hotel, note that you cannot swim in the sea because of the strong undertow and the strong waves.
The climate is very dry , thus the reason for the near dying palm trees along the road. You must see the estuary near the Holiday Inn hotel; the path leads you near the town. Their is a lot of vegetation and birds and ducks. Since its free , its not advertised...
The small town is about a 40 minute walk from the hotel (or just take the bus for 9.5 pesos !).
The town is really made for tourists and you will find many many jewelry stores.
You see very little local people as the whole area is simply a tourist place.
Five minutes or so by foot from the Posada Real , their is an ultra modern giant MEGA food and merchandise store and a Starbucks, a Radio Shack and other small stores.
As for the fridge in the room, we did not have one. We wish we had a fridge because we would have saved money and its very convenient.
The climate is great for someone who has arthritis. The area is quite safe and well policed.
On the other hand the climate is very dry, it almost never rains and the whole area is a tourist place & you cannot swim in the sea.
Their is no real sense of true living condition's of a regular town with the real local people living there, because its all modern hotels hotels and shops.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Posada Real
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.