“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos

Save Saved
You added Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos to your Saves list
Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
4.5 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   Carretera Transpeninsular, San Jose del Cabo 23400, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Nights!
Ranked #13 of 39 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Frisco, Texas
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We just returned from a 5 day stay at the Zoetry Casa Del Mar....it was a wonderful experience. We were so impressed by their staff...anything we asked for was done. Please ask for Jorge at the beach bar...he was absolutely incredible...he and his staff took care of our party of 8...they just know how to make great things happen. Anything we wanted they accomodated us!!! Food was good and healthy, wonderful portions. I would absolutely return to this resort. Enjoy!

Room Tip: If you choose THE PRESIDENTIAL SUITES you will have a walk to the restaraunts and bars...we were tra...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Thanks to reviews on Trip Advisor we chose Casa del Mar as our first all-inclusive experience. Reviewers were right. We loved the size of the hotel and grounds. The rooms are lovely and immaculate with every first class amenities. The food was so beautifully presented and delicious. The staff was so friendly but not over the top. WE could walk a long beach and come back to a great beach bar and helpful staff, like Luis and Brenda. We are definitely returning.

Room Tip: 108. Great view and privacy
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Pacific Palisades, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was my first time at an All-Inclusive resort. I have been to Cabo twice before, but stayed at Palmilla type resorts.

I have to say that I was very impressed...and ready not to be. The food was amazing. People are right that there is a limited menu, but that is typical at small...high end resorts. You can usually have them make you something different, but the menu remains the same.

Our room...amazing! We had a suite in that had an infinity jacuzzi on the deck which we spent time in everyday. It was a large room, large and immaculate bathroom with a shower that included an ocean view.

The staff...while some can be a little slow with the service some we fell in love with. Including most of the beach area staff. Pablo being our FAVORITE!! He was so attentive, spoke English well, funny and checked on us constantly.

Gym...we worked out everyday and found the gym to be fine for our needs.

All in all, I loved having the freedom to eat and rink what I wanted without any worry about the price. I will be back...and maybe even with the kids:)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Zoetry Casa Del Mar was simply amazing. The resort itself if beautifully manicured, upscale and perfectly appointed. The food was outstanding. Our room and views were awesome. The best thing I can report on is the service. Above and beyond anything I expected. This resort is on my very short list of places to return. You will not be disappointed with this choice. I didn't want to leave!!

Room Tip: If you can swing it, choosing a room with a outside balcony sitting area was quite worth the extra e...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I recently returned from Zoetry Casa Del Mar and had the most incredible time! I returned to New York well rested and rejuvenated. The staff is incredible at this resort! We were welcomed in warmly with cold beverages as they prepared our suite and served us lunch while we waited for our room. I practiced yoga under the palapa on the beach with a non obstructed view of the ocean while watching the whales in and out of the water. This is a smaller resort which I loved. Many times we were the only people by the beach or pool. It's like we had our own private resort. The sister resort is in walking distance along the beach but there are many more people and children. We walked around the resort and sat down for a quick bite but immediately missed the quality of food and atmosphere at Zoetry. If you're looking to do activities you can find them at their sister resort Dreams however there are no outdoor activities at Zoetry. The entire staff is outstanding however the food and beverage team is over the top. They treated us very very well and I thank them for their kindness. Overall this was an incredible vacation and I will definitely plan on returning. I wish that we could have stayed even longer. I plan on looking into their other properties as well and recommending this resort to friends.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

One of the best resorts I have been to and will definitely come back! The service was amazing and the resort was so clean. The food was good. Our view from our room was amazing! My husband was thrilled with everything

• Stayed January 2013
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Los Cabos for our honeymoon. We knew we wanted an all-inclusive and relaxing time. Zoetry was perfect for us. It was very relaxing and the service was perfect. The resort was beautiful. I would highly recommend to anyone. We were there Sept 2011.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos? Share your experiences!