Hey, when we arrived there were issues with our room, they had us on the ground floor literally on the main walk way. So needles to say i wasn't going to stay there... Went back to lobby and told the gal, she reluctantly gave me another room, but when we got there the key wouldn't work. I called the front desk and they sent a maintenance man. Turns out it was the lock and couldn't be fixed till the next day.. Which i knew meant a "Mexican minute", and likely wouldn't happen for 2 days! I finally called the manager and explained the issues and that i would like to please be accommodated! Jesus was his name, he was pleasant, as was i! About 45 mins later we were in and ocean view room on the 3rd floor, with everything working, except the phone but was fine to us as we wouldn't receive any of the annoying calls to attend a meeting for time shares! Lol!
There isn't much of a lobby, or any entertainment other than the sweet lady singing in the bar.
The main pools are full with kids and loud music, and daily entertainment! We spent most of our time at the adult pool, and bar! Alma is a very, nice, funny person , she makes great drinks too, we looked forward to seeing her every day!
Yes the ocean is rough, but if u judge the under toe, you can stand in and enjoy the beautiful warm waves! The beach is absolutely beautiful, we took our towels, water, and we chilled there daily!
Dont forget the water as it can be a lonnngg walk in the heat. loloo!
The food and the service were pretty good! Everyone very pleasant, and accommodating. The food was pretty tasty! On a few nights they had entertainment and an outside bbq dinner with really good food!
You can get tacos all day at the outside lunch area, as well as tocos, hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and nacho chips and cheese from the snack bar.
We stayed here from july 3 to july10. The weather was very hot! Many days averaging 104, and hotter! Loved the heat! It is their slow season, not sure if in the busy season if id like it there as much!
We met a lot of nice peeps from all over.. Shout out to austin Texas.. Mexico city.. Oklahoma.. BC...LA...san Fran.. Arizona!
All in all great last min trip, good price, good times!
we would definitely return for the right pice, and in july.
Lisa, TO, Canada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo