Spent over 4k and traveled 5 hours by plane to this "All Inclusive" only to be given upon arrival a sheet of paper with all the things NOT included. These things are exactly why you book an All Inclusive vacay. So steak, shrimp, lobster and wine are NOT included. Gee thanks !
never again would I stay here. The same dirt on the stairs remained all week. The canopy directly above the restaurant (which you couldn't help look at from our balcony) had the words "Clean me" and someone's fingernail clippings - looked like it'd been there for months....
The food is very limited with only approx 5 containers of different foods, most of which were potatoes, rice and beans. Since my wife and I don't really drink they must've made a tonne of money from us....
The beach is fairly good and you CAN actually swim in the ocean, but the pool had a layer of grease in it (due to sunscreen) and seemed like they'd never cleaned it.
Everyone in our party got sick (no doubtedly from the air conditioning ducts not being cleaned)
The staff were slightly friendly at best and tips didn't seem to get them to move any faster.
Do your self a favour and pay a few more dollars for Melia or the Riu. This place isn't worth your time or money.
The bar fridge had nothing in it upon arrival and it took many calls to get them to bring extra bottles of water (only 2 per day supplied as standard...)
The one bed we had was in the shape of a banana and upon closer examination underneath the springs were all shot on it. woke up with some serious back pain.
"Glad to be back home"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo