My husband and I (over 55) spent a week at the Holiday Inn Los Cabos from June 22 to 29. Admittedly, it is not the fanciest hotel in the area and swimming in the ocean is not permissible due to dangerous currents; However, it is set in a beautiful location, we enjoyed our stay, it was very good value for money and we would consider staying here again.
Our room was a beachfront with balcony. Being Priority Club Members it included a fridge which was replenished daily with soft drinks. The cleaning staff must be the best ever and were very thorough. Most days, the room was cleaned by the time we returned from breakfast. It must be the first time ever that I never had to ask for a facecloth, hand towel, or water. They were replaced daily, as were the soft drinks as well as the coffee and bathroom extras! A safe is also included in the room at no extra cost.
The food was somewhat repetitive as tends to happen with buffets, but the theme nights were excellent. Perhaps because of the low season (only 33% occupancy) only one a la carte was open each night. We never had any issue booking for the time of our choice. Selection in the a la carte restaurants was somewhat limited and a surcharge was required for steak and lobster on the days that steak was not included in the menu. The buffet restaurant “Napa” was set in a lovely outdoor, cool area for breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately, although on occasions the buffet selection was better than the a la carte restaurants, the out door area was closed for dinner, so we opted for ambience over food selection!
The animation team worked very hard to encourage all guests to participate in games and again, perhaps due to the low season, the usually noisy “activities” pool where all games take place was relatively quiet. The hotel also has two other pools, and one was exclusive for adults. The hotel is not a party hotel which suited us very well!
We encountered two minor issues at the hotel which were handled promptly and to our satisfaction by the Front Office Manager, Senor Raul Caudillo Sandoval.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo