I would stay here again! I went on a girls trip in February 2013, four girls in total. When we first arrive, we asked if we could have two rooms right next to each other. The front desk reception replied if we wanted to upgrade to a suite instead at no extra cost. We gladly accepted, seeing as we are four best friends. We had to wait two hours for check-in, but they stored our bags in the security room and it was safe.
When we got into our suite it was a two storey suite with a king size bed and two sofa beds and two bathrooms. We enjoyed our stay, the rooms were cleaned daily with extra towels. I had no problem with the service, people were very nice and very helpful. Everyday they had activites by the pool and on the beach which were fun
The food was good, every night they had a different themed cusine. We went to the La Terraza restaurant for dinner one night, and the buffets were better. We also went to Shooters Pub in San Jose for dinner on our last night, and the food was unbelievable. I had the filet mignon and it was the best I've ever had and I live in Alberta.
For a girls trip, it was great. I would definitely stay here again. Although the weather in Cabo San Lucas for February was chilly. I would probably go back during the hot season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo