This San Jose beach resort is ideal for families, couples or anyone who wants a more peaceful option from Cabo.
Tips for this all-incusive:
- outdoor dinner buffet on the beach - best dinner venue as long as they serve Mexican food. The a la carte venues that with more Westernized options is not worth it for value and flavour.
- the expanse and quiet of the beach is amazing, though water is apparently not swimmable (strong undertow, no lifeguard) - do not leave towels on loungers as they charge $35 per lost towel or towel card.
- great staff all around
- only main floor level rooms have balconies along with hammocks - all upper level rooms have no balconies
- worthwhile to rent a car starting $65/day (from resort) to explore Cabo, beaches along the corridor, and Todos Santos (90 min away)
- resort offers pub crawls to Cabo for $35pp from 8pm-2am
- in San Jose town, Shooters sports bar with rooftop patio has cheap beer + delicious chicken quesadillas
- worthwhile to walk around San Jose art district - galleries are expensive but unique and beautiful
- for best dinner out in San Jose: Tropicana Inn (has live music) or Tequila (great courtyard)
During Easter, this resort has a nice mix of visitors from around the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo