Just returned yesterday and I am already planning my return. During my weeklong stay I slept well and awoke to beautiful views of the pool and beach. Breakfast was my favorite meal of the day, and I absolutely LOVED the Mexican Culture night. The food that evening was delicious, and by far the favorite of our group. We wished that every other night at least would be Mexican night. You won't leave hungry from meals, but you may leave longing for something more than typical buffet style food served most nights.
Drinks are weaker, but to be honest I think that it helps keep you hydrated as you spend your day in the sun. BEST margarita "in the world" ( according to the bartender, and I would have to agree) was found in the Napa bar. Strong and yummy! The staff is willing to mix up what you like, how you like. Just ask nicely! Only complaint about drinks my group had was the wine served. We are not wine snobs ( we are known to enjoy a "two Buck Chuck" ) but both the white and red varieties were undrinkable in our opinion.
Check in and check out lines seemed to take a long time, but when our turn arrived the staff was very helpful. The staff throughout the hotel was polite and hard working, and should be applauded for their hard work. Bring money and tip them for their hard work.
The walk to San Jose del Cabo is easy for most to handle, and once there get off the main drag and really get a feel for this quaint town without the constant barrage of people trying to get you to buy their wares. The better deals are outside the main drag as well.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.