This trip was highly anticipated by our family and it did not disappoint! We cannot say enough about this hotel and Los Cabos itself! The atmosphere, the service, the weather--all excellent. We will go back again!
The rooms are roomy with more than enough room for 2 people. Most of them have a king or 2 double beds, a sitting area that comes complete with a pullout couch and big beautiful windows or sliding doors. The service was excellent, always getting things for you promptly, whether its a waiter/waitresses, spa or maids, the service was aways rendered with a smile!
The food was very good. The selection wasn't great but it was authentic and tasty.
The atmosphere at the hotel was so serene, if you wanted to relax, you could without interuption, you could engage in the various activites if you wanted or you could lay at the beach and listen to those big beautiful waves come in.
I suggest to take the "Amazing Day" excursion.We purchased that trip and it was the perfect balance of touring, shopping and the catamaran boat was fun and wild!
Diego makes the best eggs for breakfast, and the boys at the beach bar, Francisco, Mario and Antonio served all their customers with a smile! The activity crew, Kevin and Rosito are very funny and entertaining!
The scenery around the hotel and in the small town of San Jose del Cabo, are incredible, it is so safe to walk around town, even at 11 pm! The locals there told us that it is completely safe there!
I cannot wait to plan my trip there for next January!
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.