We are still at the resort, enjoying our last week of vacation.
The grounds are beautifully designed and maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful.
The beach in front of the Holiday Inn is perfect for flying a kite. I spent hours flying my acrobatic kite which was a present from my daughters. Unfortunately I forgot my kite on a chair in front of Napa and someone "borrowed"it. Please be considerate and return it to the front desk.
Otherwise the resort is great. I would definitely come back again. For what we paid for this vacation, it's a 5 star.
Our only complaint is the cool weather, especially at the evening buffet. I'm sure the Holiday Inn would change that if they could.
Ps. The massages across the street are wonderful. Whale watching is spectacular!
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.