first i would like to say, i just got home about 2 hrs ago.it was very hard to leave such a beautiful place.
I would recommend this resort.
the pluses; very clean ..no bugs
the staff was awesome. yolanda (our maid) was just super. santiago at the front desk so very nice. we were in bldg 6 ..very quiet. the food- was very good. always an assortment. i had forgot to bring a toothbrush and they supplied me with one, which i thought was nice. communication, was limited but they (and us) did the best we could to understand each other. the porters, always ready to assist you, if you need a taxi, np, one was right there. everyone friendly, saying hi. i like the idea of bringing in vendors for fiesta nite. Jesus was by far the best and most friendly seller there.go see him, he has very good prices. i loved the fact they had wifi all over the hotel. even in the rooms.
the minuses: long walks to everything, to eat , the pool, took abit to get used to the pattern of the buildings. the food lay-out seemed out of order, meaning , desserts first, then salads, then main courses. the towel book was disorganized. no rhyme or reason to how then do the distribution and returns of the towels. the food sometimes needs to be cooked just alittle bit longer, like french fries, their cheeseburgers are out of this world. try not to forget the necessities,like tan lotion, super expensive everywhere.
take american or canadian money with you, do not exchange it there,i had cdn funds and wanted american, well they have to switch it to pesos, then they give u the american money for the amount of the pesos u get. for 100.00 cdn i got 78.00 american, i lost 22.00. supposed to be new government rule. overall, our group had a great time. thank you holiday inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo