6 of stayed Jan 31st through Feb 7th...We had a ball, the weather was fabulous the drinks were cold the rooms are good, my bed was softer than other resorts I've stayed in! We tipped our housekeeper 50 pesos everyday and got great service. We tipped our servers between 20 and 50 pesos at meals and don't forget your bartenders because they are AMAZING...shout out to Mario in the snack bar..totally amazing!!
Ok...so now to the food...if I had an icon with a thumbs down I would use it for most meals except lunch in the Napa restaurant...that gets a thumbs up big time..lots of fresh veggies, salad and fish! The snack bar has the best burgers and fries (ask for the fries extra done or they are very undercooked). Love the salsa and chips! All in all you won't go hungry and there is something for everyone.
The staff are great, the resort is fine, the beach is big and oh...this is the first resort that we have stayed at that we didn't have to get up by 6-7 am to save a spot around the pool or on the beach!
If you don't want 2 double beds make sure you request a King size when making your reservations..we got a king only after my husband got a little angry ( he later went and apologized to the desk clerk) we can't understand why these hotels don't go to 2 Queens instead of doubles..who sleeps in doubles anymore???
We ate out at local restaurants a few times and had great meals everywhere we went! We will return :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo