I saw the mixed reviews but took the plunge and booked a stay here for 3 nights this past weekend. What an awesome time!!!
Tips: 1) If you just want the $22 USD cab ride to the hotel don't be bothered with anyone in the first room outside baggage claim at the airport. Go straight through and go to the next room where the little ATVs are on display and tell folks there you want a shuttle. This resort is the first stop!
2) Get some pesos when you get there and keep small bills around. This works in both USD and pesos - everyone will tell you they don't have change for your bigger bills so you end up stuck giving them too much.
3) There IS red wine to be found at the resort - but I only found it at night at the Patio. See Elva who is a sweetie pie!!!
4) The food is very good - there is a lot of variety but it gets repetitive after a few days.
5) San Jose Del Cabo is a 15 min walk and very much worth the little jaunt. Ask for a street map at the lobby but really it is just go to the resort entrance and hang a right and walk till you see the big white church. The most fun we had was at Molly's - fantastic bar. We heard Thursdays are big nights here in the city where all of the art shops are open and do free wine tastings also. Baja Brewing Company was a bit of a disappointment. It is also located here in the city. They were out of all the higher ABV beers and what they did have was warm.
6) Back to the resort - EXCELLENT POOLS, pool bars, snack shop is so easy and fun!!! The beach is stunning. There are patio chairs everywhere and the staff works so hard to keep everything beautiful. The music is fun at the main pool. There are other pools - one for adults, one for kids. There is a gym (never made it there).
Overall I cant say enough about how clean the room was, excellent the staff was and stunning the resort was. Would LOVE to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo