If you are looking for a resort that offers rock slab mattresses, moldy showers, barely edible food and totally inattentive staff, then the Holiday Inn Los Cabos is the place for you. We booked (and pre-paid) 5 nights; after the 3rd night we left and checked into a boutique hotel in San Jose for the remainder of our vacation.
We have travelled extensively throughout Mexico in the past 15 years and this was our third visit to Los Cabos in the past 18 months. The Holiday Inn is by far the worst experience we have had – EVER.
All inclusive at this resort doesn’t include more than one bottle of water a day delivered to your room.
The ironic part is that even though the staff was very inattentive, we were accosted several times each day by someone wanting to sell us some timeshare or activity. In fact, we witnessed several groups getting worked over at length by timeshare sales people. Near the end of our stay in San Jose we were at a bar and noticed the Holiday Inn timeshare “closer” saunter in and greet his friends. When one asked what he was up to, he answered, “I’m at the Presidente and it’s horrible.” Horrible really cannot fully describe this place.
Perhaps the good folks who have given positive reviews haven’t experienced what a true vacation resort should be and thus have nothing for comparison. Oh, and who ever travels with an air mattress? Seriously? Do yourself a favor - spend a little extra money and avoid the Holiday Inn Los Cabos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo