The hotel is nice and clean, good food, good quality service, quite few swimming pools. The location is a bit far from everything, but we took the bus to San Jose and also to Cabo san Lucas.
We had lots of fun, there is disco every night until late, people seem to have lots of fun. Also a band and once in a while they set the dinner on the patio, outside, which was great.
The only down side was that it is not safe to swim, as there are rip currents, but we walked down the beach and found some safe places to go in the water. There is also a natural reserve area where you can walk from the back of the hotel, very nice, worth to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere and MexVax so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.